[Histonet] IHC/Grossing Tech wanted in SW Florida

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 8 11:16:05 CDT 2013

Hi Histonetters,
                            We are looking for a part time evening Histologist to do IHC and light grossing in the Fort Myers Florida area. Riverchase Dermatology is the largest most comprehensive skin care center in the area with over 6 offices and growing. Here is a link to view our website. http://www.riverchasedermatology.com/

If you are interested in joining our fun/energetic/awesome team and meet CLIA regulations for high complexity testing, please email me with your resume.

Sincerely,

Kim Donadio HTL
Lab/Histology Supervisor
Riverchase Dermatology