[Histonet] staining of immature collagen in lung fibrosis models

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon May 6 12:15:42 CDT 2013

Abi

You can perform a Picro Sirius red and that (based upon the literature) will distinguish between Collagen I/III.  You can IHC stain for collagen I and collagen III in mouse, or possibly look at fibroblasts or collagen precursors.  We have not done this in lung but we have stained for a wide variety of IHC markers in wound healing models.  Good Luck.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592