[Histonet] Happy 79th Birthday Jules Elias

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Sun May 5 18:05:57 CDT 2013

For those of you who were wondering what happened to Jules Elias. It's his 79th Birthday today! I just got an email from Jules telling me he and Renee just recently returned from a month long cruise to Tahiti and Hawaii. They still do a fair job on the dance floor. His music making has reached higher levels than he ever anticipated and his time is quite taken up by rehearsals and performances. He's thinking of giving a NSH seminar on the history of our profession starting with the days at the AFIP with Lee and Nick and going to where we are now as a recognized profession by both pathologists and other medical professionals.

Akemi Allison, BS.,HT/HTL (ASCP)