[Histonet] Updates on Jekyll Island...Procrastinators please read this ASAP

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:16:45 CDT 2013

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I want that room!
Oh and since you mentioned speedos and crochet bikinis, you want me to bring my white mankini with the British flag on the front? Just kidding, I think I had better leave that at home! 😃
Jack

Jack L. RatliffOwner/Histologist, Ratliff Histology Consultants, LLCChairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology
389 Nichol Mill LaneFranklin, TN 37067(317) 281-1975 (c)(615) 236-4901 (o)(615) 236-4962 (f)jratliff <@t> ratliffhistology.com