[Histonet] Quality In AP

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:23:17 CDT 2013

"I tell my techs who fancy themselves as "fast" workers that NO ONE will remember how fast they were if they make major mistakes in the process. ONLY the mistakes will be remembered".Tim I had to re-post, so true and really can't be repeated enough. I had to learn this one the hard way

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC