[Histonet] Students Please come to Jekyll Island!!

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Wed Mar 27 08:40:54 CDT 2013

For the ALL INCLUSIVE price of $85, students my earn up to 15 CEU's through NSH.  The Georgia Society for Histotechnology offers FREE membership for everyone.  Robert Lott will be guiding you through the readiness for the HT/HTL exams.
Find a roommate to split the cost of the room.  If you can't find a classmate or friend, just find someone you can tolerate for about 48 to 72 hours. (Surely, you know someone within that tolerance range.) Way back, when the wheel was invented,  I had a roommate that smoked in bed.  It's rather paradoxical because she was in nursing school!
So, find a roommate and enjoy all that Jekyll Island has to offer.  No smoking allowed in rooms! Ha-ha

See ya at the beach,
Billie
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.