[Histonet] H&E Stainer Leica vs Sakura (Sophia Lin)

kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 21 08:32:09 CDT 2013

I have the Leica stainer and coverslipper, and I don't have anywhere near
as many problems with the coverslipper as  described by "Contact" below.
Mine alerts once in a while; if his alerts that much, then something is
seriously wrong.  (The last time mine alerted that much, it needed a new
"brain"-this is an older machine that had 5 circuit boards and one gave
out-and one new sensor.  Still worth it to us to fix it.)  Anything as
complex as staining and coverslipping robots will be fussy from time to
time.  But I love my Leica!

Kathleen

Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs