[Histonet] Glutamine Synthetase and HSP 70 IHC test availability

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Wed Mar 20 16:49:23 CDT 2013

We are doing these markers, but, to be perfectly honest, I am not very impressed with their results.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> Sebree Linda A <LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org> 3/20/2013 5:07 PM >>>
Hello Histonetters,

One of our pathologists is requesting Glutamine Synthetase and Heat Shock Protein (HSP) 70 immunostains on a liver specimen.  Our usual "go to" reference labs do not perform these.  Are there labs out there that have these tests available?  Even non-reference labs???

Linda A. Sebree

University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792

(608)265-6596