[Histonet] Tri-State Histology Symposium

Glen Dawson ihcman2010 <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:06:07 CDT 2013

All, I am forwarding this to the histonet so that you have the opportunity to attend one of the best state conventions in the nation.  Hope to see you there. Glen Dawson  BS, HT(ASCP), QIHCWisconsin Histology Society President  From: Mitchell Jean A [mailto:JMitchell <@t> uwhealth.org]
2013 Tri-State Histology SymposiumDear Histonetters:  You are invited to participate in the Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota Tri-State Spring Histology Symposium that will be held at the Hotel Julien, Dubuque, Iowa April 24-26th. There is an outstanding program of seminars and workshops that begin Wednesday afternoon April 24th and conclude at noon on Friday April 26th. Join us for education, vendor displays, socializing and histotech camaraderie as we look to a "Roaring Return to Dubuque" in 2013. For program, registration and vendor/exhibit information contact the following representatives: Iowa:  Judi Stasko (judith.stasko <@t> ars.usda.gov) Wisconsin: Dawn Schneider (dawn.schneider <@t> ministryhealth.org) Minnesota: Sheri Blair (sheriblair1 <@t> netzero.net) Vendor/Exhibit:  Dawn Schneider (dawn.schneider <@t> ministryhealth.org)