[Histonet] Georgia Society for Histotechnology Jekyll Island HISTOPALOOZA!!

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Mar 19 15:33:01 CDT 2013

There will be a general membership meeting while we are at Jekyll Island.  We are asking all of you to help us plan the 2014 meeting.

Next year's theme will be HISTOPALOOZA. A palooza is a big, promotional event that's fun and over the top.  We plan to celebrate histotechnology in a big way. So, please join us!

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

Wanda K. Simons     President
Michael Ayers          Immediate Past President
Michael Bourgeois  Vice President
Billie Zimmerman      Secretary
Shirley Powell            Treasurer
***Tune in tomorrow for snippets of Billie's Travel Advisor for the  Jekyll Island histology meeting.  "no fluff, no sprinkles, just the facts."

Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
GSH secretary
(and Zumba gal)
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.