[Histonet] Lean Principles in Pathology Laboratory

Good, Greg Greg.Good <@t> tenethealth.com
Mon Mar 18 13:11:17 CDT 2013

I am currently completing my capstone project through the University of Charleston and would greatly appreciate your help in taking a brief 5 minute survey.  This survey is part of my action research paper and relates to various "Lean" methods which you may have applied in your histology laboratory.

All respondents who include their email address will receive a copy of the research results upon completion to help identify how other histology labs have implemented various lean methodologies.  Your email address will be used for no other purpose.  If you choose not to receive this information, leave this field blank.

Thanks!
                                  Click here to take survey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J9TMZ73>

or copy and paste the following link into your web browser.
               http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J9TMZ73

Greg L. Good, HT(ASCP)
Pathology Technical Manager
Frye Regional Medical Center
420 North Center Street
Hickory, North Carolina  28601
(828) 315-3680 (Office)
(828) 315-3493 (Fax)
greg.good <@t> tenethealth.com
NOTICE:  The information in this communication is confidential and is directed only to the intended recipient. Please do not forward this communication without my permission. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.