[Histonet] Detecting monoclonas in mouse lung

Leyva-Grado, Victor victor.leyva-grado <@t> mssm.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:37:29 CDT 2013

Dear all,

I have a couple of monoclonal antibodies raised against a respiratory virus. I used as treatment for disease and they worked. In trying to elucidate some mechanisms, I'm planning to biotinylate the antibody and at specific time points collect the lungs and do IHC to determine the distribution of the monoclonal. Do you think this will be feasible? I'm also planning to use some section for double labeling IF to determine the site of interaction antigen-antibody. Do you guys have any reference for this?

Thanks a lot,

Victor

Victor H Leyva-Grado DVM, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Microbiology Department
Global Health and Emerging Pathogens Institute
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
One Gustave L Levy Place
Box 1124 Annenberg 16-15
New York, NY 10029