[Histonet] microscope camera

Michael W. Folsom mwfolsom <@t> swcp.com
Sat Mar 9 21:37:10 CST 2013

Actually, if you already have a C-mount on your scope there are some
inexpensive options.  However, you might only capture part of your field
of view depending on how big the chip is in your camera.  Question does
the c-mount on top of your scope have a part number?  Is there any kind
of lense in it or is it a tube connected to the head?

Re: the camera - on Ebay you can find them starting at a bit above $100
- just depends on how many mega pixels you want.  Remember depending on
the magnification you can get into empty resolution pretty quickly.

Mike