[Histonet] New Position Alert - Antibody Staining Consultant

Matt Ward mw <@t> personifysearch.com
Fri Mar 8 08:22:09 CST 2013

Good morning Histonet!

Our client has recently opened a new expansion histology/antibody
opportunity and I wanted to reach out regarding a few specifics and see if
anyone would be interested in learning more.

Our client is a global leader in Histology and IHC has recently opened a
new expansion opportunity in the Midwest Region to focus on driving IHC
Reagent and Antibody sales. We are searching for a histology professional
who has a strong background in IHC and antibodies that would be interested
in working in a team sales/consultant environment. Though sales experience
is a plus, this position does not require previous sales experience and
this would be outstanding opportunity for someone looking to break into
sales that has a strong histology background.

The ideal location for the position would be in the greater Minneapolis
area, however we will consider candidates in the region (MN, ND, SD, IA,
NE, KS).

The position offer a strong package including a base salary, competitive
commission structure, car allowance, gas card, cell phone, laptop computer,
and full benefits.

If you or anyone you may know would be interested in the position, please
contact me directly mw <@t> personifysearch.com or my colleague Courtney Harris
at cah <@t> personifysearch.com to learn more.

Regards,

Matt Ward