[Histonet] RE: Pregnancy

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Mar 5 17:20:52 CST 2013

Karen

Are you sure it was workman's comp.  Workman's comp applies to individuals injured on the job.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
Work (303) 682-3949
Fax (303) 682-9060
Cell (303) 881-0763
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:55 AM
To: 'Parker, Helayne'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Pregnancy

I was working in a Histology Lab when I first got pregnant.  I told my doctor about everything I was exposed to in the lab.  He actually opted on putting me on medical leave (workman's comp).  I did this with both of my pregnancies.  Not in less you can find her a job that she is not exposed.  I would not risk exposure.

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE
Lead Histology Technician
St. Mary's Medical Center
450 Stanyan St.
San Francisco, Ca. 94117
415-668-1000 ext. 6167
karen.heckford <@t> dignityhealth.org
                                                                                  Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you."