[Histonet] QIHC

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 4 04:43:43 CST 2013

Just to let everyone know - the Michigan Society of Histotechnologists have
put together a Study Guide/Workbook, geared to help those studying for the
QIHC. It is a workbook, where you have to look up the information in books,
and write it in the booklet. There are no answers provided (it's not a
multiple choice question book, it's writing out definitions and how
procedures work). This workbook is tries to cover all the areas on the exam,
as listed on the ASCP BOC QIHC exam content outline. It is to help people
get organized in their studying. $20.

For more information, go to the MSH webpage:
www.mihisto.org
Click on Education
Click on Study Guides

Print out the order form at the bottom.

Disclosure statement: I am a member of MSH. I do not receive any money from
the sale of the QIHC Study Guide. Any money made (after printing and mailing
costs) goes to support MSH.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee H. Workman
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 11:26 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] QIHC

I will be taking the QIHC soon has anyone taken it recently.  I lost my QIHC
when I changed jobs and want to get

it back.

Renee H. Workman
W: 804-527-1316 | F: 804-270-0917
rhworkman <@t> uro.com<mailto:rhworkman <@t> uro.com> |
www.uro.com<http://www.uro.com/>

Disclaimer: The email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible
for the delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please delete it from your system without
copying it, and notify the sender by reply email so that our address record
can be corrected.