[Histonet] Histology Supervisor - New England

JStaruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Sun Mar 3 12:03:37 CST 2013

HISTOLOGIST SUPERVISOR – We have a unique position available at Mass
Histology Service, Inc.  Mass Histo is a busy, well established, rapidly
growing, highly reputable private histopathology lab located in central MA.
We are looking for an experienced histologist with a strong background in
performing and supervising routine and special stains, frozen sections,
immunohistochemistry, tissue trimming (grossing) and general histology
procedures.  We are a GLP-compliant lab and the applicant must be HT(ASCP)
licensed.  There is a strong possibility of a partnership with future
ownership for the right applicant.  We offer great benefits and a very
pleasant and relaxed work environment.  Starting annual salary is $90,000
for the right person with the right experience.  Please e-mail your cover
letter and resume to  info <@t> masshistology.com.   Please, no recruiters.