[Histonet] The GSH 4oth Anniversary Meeting

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 09:42:31 CST 2013

Hi Folks - Just a quick reminder that HistoTALK http://www.histotalk.com/ has been invited by the GSH board to participate in the festivities again this year! The GSH meeting is always a great opportunity to help fulfill your CEU requirements attending workshops by the very best speakers and presenters in the histology field!

I'm not presenting this year at the GSH, but I will be there with the HistoTALK "mobile" studio for guest interviews.

Jekyll Island is a fantastic place for a state meeting and a great opportunity to mix and mingle. Be sure to join us for a way-cool time! GSH members are FUN folks! I know once you go to just one of their state meetings - you'll be hooked!

The date is April 12th - 14th, so there's still time to register.

And again, thanks GSH board for inviting me and HistoTALK to be part of your 40th Anniversary Celebration!

Yours,
David
http://www.histotalk.com/