[Histonet] Shipping Slides

Benjamin benjamin <@t> histologistics.com
Wed Jul 31 10:17:34 CDT 2013

We use a rectangular cut bubble wrap inside the box on top of the slides, then wrap the entire box in bubble wrap a few times around. Its the best skill to teach your interns, cutting bubble wrap, boxing it up and bringing to fedex, then picking up coffee on the way back! Some slide boxes come with bubble wrap from the vendor, we save those and use when shipping also.

Sent from my iPhone