[Histonet] RE: Two Patient Identifiers on slides

Lisa Hamilton lhamilton <@t> wcplaboratories.com
Tue Jul 30 16:09:25 CDT 2013

The "Two Identifiers" are for Intra-Operative (frozen section) slides
only, not routine H&E slides *ANP.11800* .... at least so far! Routine
slide information is listed under *ANP.21050 Specimen Identity*

-Lisa H.