[Histonet] Spirochete IHC on H-Pylori infected Tissue ?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 15:11:34 CDT 2013

You are overlooking the essential characteristic of IHC, namely, specificity.
Ab to H-Pilory will react only with H-Pilory, and the same goes for Spirochete.
You will be wasting all your reagents and, worse of everything, your supervisor will wonder about your knowledge.
René J.

From: a b <zipper210 <@t> gmail.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 10:09 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Spirochete IHC on H-Pylori infected Tissue ?

So here I am working my Saturday night, running an Immuno for Monday, only
to open the fridge and find no more H-Pylori antibody cause we're out! : (
Can I substitute with Spirochete Antigen, and If so will the result will be
as strong?

As a standard procedure, I am doing a Warthin Starry on it also,

Advice would be great. Thanks

Belma Woodcraft ( Histology Lead )