[Histonet] histology humor on youtube

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:39:09 CDT 2013

Hey, I just found that today too!
Are you a farker??

I almost sent it to the list, but then decided someone had already done so
and I missed it.
I heard that the university is upset because it's gone viral, something
about inappropriate behavior in the lab.
NO HAVING FUN, EVER!!
:)

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"