[Histonet] Competency for Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:39:36 CDT 2013

Hi Mehndi,
The Michigan Society of Histotechnologists publishes a competency
assessment handbook that helped us set our competency procedure up. It is a
relatively small fee, but it is very detailed, has histology and gross room
suggestions.

Patrick