[Histonet] RE: Aperio ScanScope

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Jul 12 14:01:49 CDT 2013

John

There are plenty labs out there that will scan slides as a fee for service we do that for CSU already for the microbiology department.  There are also some less expensive scanners out there that scan one to five slides at a time that would be less expensive than an Aperio Scan Scope

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 881-0763 cell
(303) 682-9060 fax
liz <@t> premierlab.com

Ship to address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504
From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of McGinley,John [John.McGinley <@t> ColoState.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 12:40 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: [IHCRG] Aperio ScanScope

Hi,

I realize this is a longshot, but the research principal investigator I work for asked me to inquire. Does anyone have an Aperio ScanScope they would consider donating or selling at a greatly reduced price?

Thanks,

John

-----------------------------
John N. McGinley
Cancer Prevention Laboratory
Colorado State University
1173 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1173
john.mcginley <@t> colostate.edu<mailto:john.mcginley <@t> colostate.edu>
www.cpl.colostate.edu<http://www.cpl.colostate.edu/>

--
--

To contact the National Society for Histotechnology, email: histo <@t> nsh.org or call 443.535.4060.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ihcrg" group.