[Histonet] looking for techs in Louisiana

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 12:05:31 CDT 2013

Hello everyone--happy July 4th!

Two labs in SW Louisiana are looking for histotechs.  One needs PRN so anyone within driving distance who wants a pick-up job--give me a holler?  I'm doing this as a favor so it's not a recruiting thing--helping a friend.

Also--My lab needs a night shift tech--possibly a lead position with IHC skills but we'll consider a good core routine histotech as well.  We have fun, the lab is clean, with good equipment and reasonable workloads. We even go out as a crew once in a while--a rare culture these days. The most recent hire couldn't manage the shift (her first time on nights).  Also not a recruiting thing--it's my lab!!

Referals are welcome--we'll take good care of your friends :)

Thanks!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org