[Histonet] If going to holiday/vacation, or to unsubscribe

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 2 04:55:03 CDT 2013

If you are going to vacation/holiday, please unsubscribe from Histonet. We don’t want a zillion messages saying “I am out of the office.”

If you no longer want to receive Histonet emails because it isn’t your cup of tea, then please follow these directions on how to unsubscribe:

- Go to the bottom of any Histonet email (such as this one)

- Click on the link to the webpage page (the one that starts with “http”, not the email link)

- Scroll again to the bottom of the page, type your email address where you receive Histonet, into the last box on the bottom of the page.

- Hit the button that says “unsubscribe or edit options”

- Follow any other directions (sorry, I’m not going any further on the links, since I don’t want to unsubscribe. There may or may not be more directions. I don’t remember.)

When back from your vacation/holiday, do a search for “Histonet subscribe”, follow the links, and resubscribe. Or save this email, and go to: