[Histonet] RE: Florida license for Histotechs

Hannen, Valerie Valerie.Hannen <@t> parrishmed.com
Wed Jan 30 12:47:35 CST 2013

Gail,

If you have a ASCP Histo license already, all you have to do is send proof of it to the Florida Board along with whatever the fee is and you can get a Florida Histo license.

Valerie A. Hannen, MLT(ASCP),HTL,SU(FL)
Histology Section Chief
Parrish Medical Center
951 N. Washington Ave.
Titusville, Florida 32976
Phone:(321) 268-6333 ext. 7506
Fax: (321) 268-6149
valerie.hannen <@t> parrishmed.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Gail Marcella
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:34 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Florida license for Histotechs

Hi - I was wondering if anyone knows anything about obtaining a Florida license for Histotechs. I work in NJ , which doesn't require a license, yet, but I also have a NY state License. Can I just transfer it over or do I have to take a test or something?
Gail Marcella

"This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately