[Histonet] problem with 88305 reimbursement

Brendal Finlay brendal.finlay <@t> medicalcenterclinic.com
Tue Jan 29 13:31:57 CST 2013

Is it a skilled nursing facility?  If a patient is in an SNF (for rehab or other reasons) then Medicare will not pay. The testing facility has to contract with the SNF for payment. I have not seen this with a hospital, though.

Brendal Finlay, HT (ASCP)