[Histonet] Thermo Scientific STP 420ES Tissue Processor

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia <@t> tsrh.org
Mon Jan 28 11:47:00 CST 2013

Hello histonetter,
Do you have any feedback on the efficiency of  the Thermo Scientific STP 420ES Tissue Processor. We are planning to purchase a tissue processor that will meet our goal in reducing the time of bone tissue processing that we use both for plastic(MMA) and paraffin research and clinical tissue. We will be having our demo instrument on tomorrow. Any feedback, or opinion regarding this processor will be of great help. Thank you.

Reuel Cornelia, BS MT, AMT
Cellular Pathology
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel: 214-559-7766
fax: 214-559-7768