[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 110, Issue 33

Madeleine Huey madeleinehuey <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:58:16 CST 2013

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:00:57 +0000
From: Celebre Julia <celebrej <@t> HHSC.CA>
Subject: [Histonet] SDH methods for muscles
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"

I give up!! One week it works, the next week it doesn't, same
reagents, same method, same tech, for the life of me I can't figure
out what is the problem.
If anybody has a fail safe method they are willing to share, please
send it along. I'm pretty sure my neuropathologist will appreciate all
the help I can get.

Julia Celebre   Sr MLT
Anatomic Pathology
Hamilton General Hospital
905-527-4322 ext 46179

Julia,
What is the actual problem that you are having?  Are you having IHC
problem?  Paraffin or frozen tissues?  How do you perform them in your
lab?  Manual or automated (which platform)?  Off line or on line
antigen retrieval (which method)? Maybe we can help you if you give us
a more detail with your procedure.
madeleine_h <@t> elcaminohospital.org