[Histonet] Tissue Microarray

Willis, Donna G. Donna.Willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu
Wed Jan 23 12:20:05 CST 2013

I need to purchase a Tissue Microarray instrument.  Would folks please give me their preferences and why.

Thanks,

Donna Willis, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Baylor University Medical Center-Dallas
ph. 214-820-2465 office
ph. 214-725-6184 mobile
donna.willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.