[Histonet] Georgia Society for Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Jan 22 09:40:05 CST 2013

GSH will be celebrating their 40th anniversary with a Symposium/Convention at Jekyll Island, Georgia  April 12-14, 2013.
The meeting will be held at the Oceanside Inn and Suites.  The speaker lineup is fantastic and will offer something for everyone from basic histology, IHC, management, and specialties.  There will also be a workshop for HT/HTL review.
Come celebrate the "Wave of the Future" in Histology with GSH and our 40th anniversary in April.
Reserve your room by March 1, 2013.  Please see our link:
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/symposium

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary
BZimmerm <@t> gru.edu<mailto:BZimmerm <@t> gru.edu>
Any questions- please send them to me offline.

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.