[Histonet] Question removal

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Mon Jan 21 16:19:03 CST 2013

It's not exactly like dewaxing your slides.

It's more like un-waxing them.

Some have tried downloading the Zen module to unask their questions
but it is only supported on XP and no longer available.

With UNIX you can just type >unask -all -q
See unask -man for documentation.

The un-answering feature is still under development for LISTSERV but
is expected in a future release.  We tried reversing
the polarity on the answering machine in our lab but it kept eating
the tape.