[Histonet] HT vacancy

Houston, Ronald Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org
Fri Jan 18 21:39:32 CST 2013

We have an immediate opening for a registered Histotechnician at Nationwide Childrens Hospital in Columbus, OH. Nationwide Childrens Hospital is the second largest free-standing pediatric facility in the nation. We offer a competitive salary and relocation allowance.
We are looking for an exemplary team player with a sound knowledge, both theoretical and practical, of microtomy, cryotomy, special stains, IHC, IF and ISH. Experience in electron microscopy a bonus, but full training will be provided in this and other specialties peculiar to pediatric pathology.

For more information and consideration, please contact me off-line or apply at www.nationwidechildrens.org<http://www.nationwidechildrens.org>
Thanks

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC
Anatomic Pathology Manager
ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital
www.childlab.com<https://webmail.nationwidechildrens.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

700 Children's Drive
Columbus, OH 43205
(P) 614-722-5450