[Histonet] HistoTALK / Georgia Society for Histotechnology

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:32:21 CST 2013

Hello Everyone -

HistoTALK http://www.histotalk.com/ has been invited to "broadcast" from the GSH Annual Meeting Friday, April 12 - Sunday, April 14th. This is our 2nd year being invited by the GSH and if you have never experienced the kindness, generosity and outstanding capabilities of putting together a AAA meeting - it's time to find out why the GSH is on my "Top 5" list of The Best Histology State Meetings.

This year it's on Jekyll Island, GA (5 Star Rating) I know it's going to be an educational blast and a FUN time (as always) for everyone.

Join HistoTALK this April at the Georgia Society for Histotechnology's 2013 Meeting! Their symposium link is on their website found at www.hstosearch.com/gsh/

If you want to be guest on the show, let me know!

Yours,
Dave