[Histonet] interview

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 17:07:13 CST 2013

Hope you got some help. If your not done I would find a little task to see what their manual dexterity is. I would also ask questions to see if any of them did some research on histology before coming to the interview that shows interest and that they are proactive. Your limited on personal questions but you can ask where they see them self 2 years down the road if you give them this opportunity . These are just a couple ideas. Hope you get a go getter and not spoon feeder . Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone