[Histonet] Block retention?

Rob Day rob <@t> foliobio.com
Thu Jan 10 12:49:25 CST 2013

Your legal office will probably advise you NOT to retain specimens any longer than is absolutely necessary. You could always choose to de-identify older samples and donate them to a commercial biobank, that way you can be sure that the maximum possible research value will be extracted from them.  Contact me if you want suggestions of who to donate to.

Rob Day.

On Jan 10, 2013, at 1:33 PM, "Weems, Joyce K." <Joyce.Weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org> wrote:

> I wish CAP would revisit this. With all the molecular testing coming we will lose tissue that may be valuabe to a patient's treatment. I'm hanging on for dear life to what we have.
>
> Joyce Weems
> Pathology Manager
> 678-843-7376 Phone
> 678-843-7831 Fax
> joyce.weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org
>

> www.saintjosephsatlanta.org
> 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
> Atlanta, GA 30342
>
> This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Saint Joseph's Hospital and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.

Rob Day
Business Development
Folio Biosciences
1476 Manning Pkwy, Powell, Ohio 43065
Direct Line: (614) 407-4547 | Main Office Phone: (614) 846-2809 |  Fax: (877) 591-1815
skype: invasifspecies
http://foliobio.com

www.linkedin.com/in/robdaybiotech

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged or may contain health information protected by state and federal law.
Information and opinions expressed in this message and/or attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system.
Any use of this information by individuals other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.