[Histonet] Help with CPT code 88363 for archived tissue retrieval

Natalie Nagy Nagy_Natalie <@t> holyokehealth.com
Thu Jan 10 09:36:00 CST 2013

Hi everyone,
                   I just have a question about CPT code 88363, first can it be used for pulling blocks for Oncotype DX testing, also is there a time limit on when this code can be used? Does it have to be within a year, a month, etc...of when the patient account went active?

Thanks for all the help,

Natalie J. Nagy (HT)ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Holyoke Medical Center

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Holyoke Medical Center's privacy policy, Please visit our Internet web site at http://www.holyokehealth.com