[Histonet] Pathology IS

Margiotta-Watz, Michele MMargiotta <@t> bmhmc.org
Tue Jan 8 10:11:56 CST 2013

Hi All,
We will be looking to change our pathology information system very soon. We currently use PowerPath/Tamtron. Any info regarding other systems out there that you might recommend would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Michele
Histology Supervisor
BMHMC
631-654-7192
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by
the attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail or call
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center at (631) 654-7282.