[Histonet] Re: Pathologists' Names on H&E Labels

Daniel Schneider dlschneider <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:14:51 CST 2013

You can get Sharpies and highlighters in at least 7 different colors. We
color code the pathologists (Dr's Red, Blue, Pink, Orange, Purple, Green,
and Yellow.)   The Sharpies and highlighters are distributed in the
appropriate departments, and the slides and paperwork get a quick mark of
color to facilitate their delivery to the appropriate pathologist.

Dan Schneider
Amarillo, TX