[Histonet] 88305TC starting to hit the fan...

Michael Kent mkent <@t> dermpathlab.com
Thu Jan 3 12:41:07 CST 2013

Hi Richard (and Others),

We are investigating how independent labs can cooperate to lower costs
and pool certain resources to mutually benefit from our strengths and
meet common needs.  If you are interested, we'd like to discuss in
greater detail.

Best and Happy New Year to All,

Michael Kent, MS, PhD
Translational Scientist
Dermatopathology Laboratory of Central States
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
7835 Paragon Rd.
Dayton OH 45459
(937) 436-4152
www.dermpathlab.com

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. Thank you.