[Histonet] Need Microm AP 280-3 embedding center

Esther Peters epeters2 <@t> gmu.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:56:02 CST 2013

The heating element for the front chamber on my formerly very dependable
Microm AP 280 embedding center has burned out, right in the middle of
teaching histotechniques this semester, and with grad students and me in
need of it (of course!).

I am wondering if anyone has a working unit of this part (AP 280-3) that
might be available? Or if anyone in the Washington, DC, metro area can
recommend someone who might be able to fix mine? Thank you!

Esther

--
Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Science & Policy