[Histonet] grossing tools

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:50:56 CST 2013

Milestone has a very impressive (and good) array of dissection tools.
René J.

From: Bruce Gapinski <BGapinski <@t> pathgroup.com>
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:38 PM
Subject: [Histonet] grossing tools

Histonians,
                I'm sure we are not the only histology lab that deals with thick grossed specimens. Has anyone tried the new gross tools by Sakura? Or anything else that can cut ONE nickel thick.

Tired of reprocessing.
Bruce Gapinsk HT (ASCP)
Chief Histologist
Marin Medical Laboratories
PathGroup SF

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the Security Officer at PathGroup, Inc immediately at 615-562-9255. Thank you