[Histonet] Her2neu controls

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Mon Feb 11 16:53:22 CST 2013

When we order the antibody from Ventana they include some control slides with tissues that are 0, 1+, 2+, and 3+.   Currently the lab where we have sent our Her2neu's to be done only uses a 3+ control.  I realize that a control that had several levels of staining would be ideal but I am trying to find out how other diagnostic labs are handling their controls for Her2neu.
Thanks

James Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)

Surgical  and Autopsy Pathology Technical Supervisor
Memorial Medical Center
217-788-4046

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.