[Histonet] High complexity test

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:55:25 CST 2013

FISH is definitely high complexity.  The tech who scores the slide must
meet the qualifications to perform high complexity testing.  I understood
Kathy's question to be about the person who loads and runs the
slide stainer.

I still say give CAP or whomever you accrediting agency is a call and see
what they say.  Histonet advice is just that.

Mark