[Histonet] Xylene/Paint Thinner

Adrienne Anderson rennie1108 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 09:49:22 CST 2013

I have to admit, I don't mind the smell:) But I also like the smell of gasoline, and I know both are bad for me!

Thanks again to everyone who has offered feedback on this topic. Rene, I have printed out a few of the articles you've written and am anxious to research these methods more. Thanks a bunch!

Best,
Adrienne