[Histonet] High complexity test

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Wed Feb 6 15:07:24 CST 2013

I would say this is high complexoty testing and the tech performing this has to have knowledge of the process and troubleshooting in case there is issues with the results.  I do not agree with the interpretation some people give,, but this is based on individual institutions

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 6, 2013, at 2:05 PM, "Rene J Buesa" <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

> This issue has been discussed at length recently (please go to HistoNet files).
> The "complexity" does not deals with the "actual test" but with the ability of the technician to go above and beyond the "robotic tasks" but also able to think and apply knowledge when something goes wrong.
> Sometimes dismissal of complexity is rooted on the desire in management to pay less for tasks that require a higher licensure grade.
> René J.

This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender
at either the e-mail, fax, address, or telephone number
listed above and delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank You.