[Histonet] Leica Bond III Opinions

Roger Heyna rheyna <@t> lumc.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:15:35 CST 2013

Could I get the opinions of any labs using the Leica Bond III for IHC staining? I'm especially
interested to hear from those that switched from Ventana to Leica, but any feedback is appreciated.

Few questions that come to mind:
Are you happy with the quality of the stains you're performing on the Bond III?
Are there antibodies that you were not able to run on the Bond III?
Is the machine reliable, or does it break down often, requiring technical service?
How arduous is cleaning and managing the cover tiles?
Are the three black slide drawers durable?

Thank you,
Roger Heyna
Maywood, IL