[Histonet] Annoucing: Arkansas Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting

Pam Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 14:12:53 CST 2013

The Arkansas Society for Histotechnology would like to invite anyone interested to join us for a two meeting starting February 28th to March 1st, 2014 in Hot Springs AR.  This will be ASH's 40th Anniversary so we are planning a good time for all to go with the educational options.

We are in the process of completing the program which will have tips for basic IHC to more advanced automated systems as part of the offering.  Starting next year we will be required to have certain sign offs on safety with formaldehyde and the new SDS sheets (replacing MSDS sheets) and many other offerings.  Tissue Identification will be one of the other classes.  We publish the completed program as soon as possible.  We have a special rate with the hotel so please let us know if you are coming so we can get you the correct pricing and information.

Shane Jones will offering a full day course for HT Readiness on Saturday for anyone preparing to take the examination this spring.

If you would like further information or to join us please send me an e-mail at ashnews13 <@t> yahoo.com and I will forward it ASAP.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum

Vendor Coordinator/Newsletter Editor