[Histonet] LABORATORY SAFETY TEST

Katelin Lester katelin09htl <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:27:52 CST 2013

I just took (and passed!) the QLS exam this month. My test included several
questions about needle stick injuries, chemical spills and safety, and fire
safety.  The list they have is a great start for studying but I would also
get the books they recommend. I admit the test was more difficult than I
expected. Good luck!

Katelin, HTL